Chloe Gongora

 


All Hail The Queen: Chloe Didn’t Come Here to Play


Leave it to Chloe Gongora to set SCEC on fire. After an almost four-year, the curvaceous MC still holds the Miss Ecumenical Crown. Bow down - Gongora still have her crown.

 

SCEC Student Council met up with Chloe to talk about her life at Ecumenical , her Miss Ecumenical era and more.


SCEC: We wanna talk about your life at Ecumenical. How do you feel about Ecumenical?


Gongora: Within the moment and while attending I genuinely had the best and worst days of my life. I met incredible women who up to this day, still hold a place in my heart. I firmly believe that Ecumenical, while stressful is one of the best high schools in Belize.


SCEC: When you entered the gates of Ecumenical for the first time what was going through your head?


Gongora: I had no idea what to expect really, I was excited because as "Kids" you have these expectations of what high school would be like, did Ecumenical meet the expectations I had in my head? No but the experience nevertheless was a great one.


SCEC: What were the expectations you had?


Gongora: Lmao lockers, I expected Ecumenical to have lockers and better classrooms I thought it would be where we had to move to classrooms for different classes and pick our own schedule but it was nothing like that.


SCEC: Let's talk about your status at Ecumenical. You were very popular, How did you control your popularity?


Gongora: There was nothing to control, yes I would consider myself well-known but I guess that's because of the kind of person I was/am. It was just easy to make friends, and I was always out of the class because of working suspensions or genuine boredom of being in the classroom. Everyone knew me for being authentically me, someone loud, someone who didn't take less than.


SCEC: In high school, you were label as a very controversial person. Do you feel that you are a controversial person?


Gongora: Honestly yes, I do believe that I'm a controversial person my opinions and perspectives are sometimes uncommon and I have no issue in sharing them. I'll always be vocal about what bothers me, what I'm passionate about regardless of how uncomfortable it makes others.


SCEC: Even if it cost you your reputation?


Gongora: Yes, it's more important to me to be a voice, "to take up space", than to be liked.


SCEC: Well, when you hear the name Chloe Gongora something that automatically comes to everyone's mind is Miss. Ecumenical. Your Miss. Ecumenical Era. What a moment to be a student at Ecumenical at the time.


SCEC: What was that like for you?


Gongora: Incredible, the journey preparing for Miss, Ecumenical wasn't easy it was draining but I got to accomplish something I've always wanted to do. I loved being on the stage, I loved interacting with the girls I loved our media tour. IT WAS TRULY AMAZING! Sill haven't given up the crown as yet but whenever the time comes I cant wait to see who will be the next Miss. Ecumenical.


SCEC: Until that day Miss. Ecumenical is still Chloe Gongora!


SCEC: After you graduated from Ecumenical you were called back for the Boys and Girls Conference. You were recommended by the advisor of the Student Council. How did you feel that you were recommended?


Gongora: It felt great to know that I am/ was seen as someone who people are able to relate to, who has an important message to share. It was great, honestly, it prompted me to take a public speaking class in 6th form.


SCEC: That's so nice to hear we still made an impact on you. Before we end this interview we would like to ask you one last thing. Do you have any advice for students at Ecumenical?


Gongora: Lol there's a lot that I would get in trouble for saying, and with classes being virtual there, I just can't relate to Ecumenical atmosphere anymore. Just keep a positive outlook, and enjoy every moment you can.


SCEC: Thanks for sitting with us today.


Gongora: No problem, thank you for having me.





* Copyright © 2021 SCEC Student Council. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog